21 Aug Defining the Future: Summer 2018 Interns
This summer Braeburn was privileged to have 3 excellent interns work on our commercial team to support launch planning efforts. Julia, Christina and Lauren each completed several individual projects and a group project that had significant impact on Braeburn’s marketing, market access and business operations plans. Most importantly, they demonstrated a clear passion for making a difference in the lives of patients with opioid use disorder.
Braeburn benefitted significantly from our interns’ perspective, dedication and innovative thinking. How did they benefit? Here are their key takeaways:
- Learned how to better analyze research and large data sets that provide valuable insights and tell a compelling story
- Learned various research methods and which are effective in different scenarios
- Learned how to effectively and professionally present information
- Developed skills for working as part of team with internal colleagues and outside agencies
- Patience, time management and flexibility are key
- Gained experience with software and programs (project management, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Patients with OUD need improved support.
Our Summer 2018 interns not only added clear value and developed important skills but demonstrated their commitment to our mission: to help fight the opioid addiction crisis. We wish you well on your career journey!